2 Pack - Tornado - 16 Inch Oscillating Wall Mount Fan - Remote Control Included - 3 Speed - 6 FT Cord - UL Safety Listed
The Tornado 16’’ Remote Wall Fan provides refreshing airflow without taking up valuable floor space in any setting. Program precise fan movement patterns to fit any application. Operate with less noise than traditional household wall fans. Ideal for homes, greenhouses, garages, workshops. Not graded for outdoor use.
Durable steel neck support and extra-long 6 FT SPT-2-R power cord. 0.45 AMPS, 1460 RPM, 2650 CFM, 120V, 55 Watts, 60 Hz, 1/13 HP. Meets OSHA and UL507 standards, UL Safety listed. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Reliable metal gear construction makes for whisper-quiet operation. 16 Inch diameter tough break-resistant ABS fan blade with the 3-Speed Open Air Over Motor and 3 mode settings; 90 degrees of extreme oscillating angles, and allows fixed head positioning, 60 degrees vertical tilting angle. 54 Decibels maximum.
Includes speed control, 15 modes from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours increment timer, and oscillation controls; Built-in thermal overload protection; Automatic shut off with incorrect assembly.
The remote control makes for easy operation. One remote can control all the Tornado 16 Inch wall fan you have. 2 x AAA batteries are needed. Batteries are not included. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We will take care of any issues with our products guaranteed. Feel free to email us any time with any concerns.
|Product Type||Wall Fan - Household Plastic Wall Fan|
|Tornado Model Number||HI-FAN-W16DIGIT-2P|
|Product Name||16" Digital Remote Wall Fan - 2 Pack|
|Carton Length (mm)||480|
|Carton Width (mm)||255|
|Carton Height (mm)||465|
|Carton Length (Inch)||18.90|
|Carton Width (Inch)||10.04|
|Carton Height (Inch)||18.31|
|Gross Weight (lb)||14.42|
|Product Net Weight (lb)||12.20|
|Product Length (mm)||445|
|Product Width (mm)||274|
|Product Height (mm)||508|
|Product Length (Inch)||17.52|
|Product Width (Inch)||10.79|
|Product Height (Inch)||20|
|Fan Type||Home, Commercial|
|Motor Type||Open Air Over|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Oscillation||Fixed or Oscillating, Left-Right|
|Oscillation Angle - Left to Right||90|
|Vertical Tilting Angle||60|
|Power Cord Type||SPT-2-R|
|Power Cord Length (Ft)||6.0|
|Blade Diameter (Inch)||16|
|Blade Type||Axial Flow Blade|
|Unit Per Carton||2|
|Limited Warranty Years||1|
|Approvals or Certifications||UL & cETL Listed, OSHA & UL507 Compliant|
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please contact us.
At Hexago, we strive to ensure your shopping experience is enjoyable and seamless. It’s important to us that you are happy with your purchase. If for some reason, a product doesn’t fit your needs, we’re here to help you out.
Most unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs are deducted from the refund.
- Submit your request here within 30 days of delivery.
- You will receive an email confirming that the return request has been accepted or denied within one business day.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you within one to two business days. From the date you receive this email, you will have 30 days to return the product.
- Upon Hexago receiving and inspecting the return, your refund will be issued within one to two weeks.
- Returns are subject to restocking fees of 18% of the purchase price and return shipping fees. Hexago may assess the restocking fees and return shipping fees against the customer’s account or deduct the fees from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy.
- Any items returned outside of this process or period are not eligible for a refund.
Items that are not eligible for return include:
- Clearance items
- Custom-made and made-to-order products
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description
- Used items, or items that have been installed or assembled
- Bundled kits sold at a discounted rate – the entire kit must be returned
- Your refund will be processed back to the original form of payment. Most banks process refunds within 3-5 business days.
- A check will be mailed for any bank wire or check transactions. Refund checks are valid for 90 days from the date they are issued.
- If the product you’ve returned is ineligible for a refund, we will notify you as soon as possible
Once an order has been submitted, we cannot guarantee any cancellations. All orders are processed, packed, and shipped as quickly as possible for you. If you miss the cancellation period for your order, please let us know as soon as possible, and we can help you do a return.
Most items are eligible for cancellation; however, some items are fabricated specially for you and cannot be canceled once the materials are ordered, and fabrication begins. All sales are final for the following:
- Custom made products
- Made-to-order products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.