FREE SHIPPING! Ships On Same Day For All Orders Placed By 12 PM PST.
- CSA Certified 85,000 to 150,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Portable Heater. Overheat Auto-Shut-off Protection and auto-cut-off protection avoid gas leakage
- Automatic Continuous Electric Spark Ingniter, which guarantee the ignition. Deflation and ignition operate design. Includes regulator and 10 ft hose
Ideal for construction site, utility/farm buildings, sports events, barns and factories
- Hexago's new technology reduces the noise level by 50% quieter than a standard propane heater "Continuously Variable BTUs
- Heating coverage 2,125 ~ 3,750 sqft runs from 2.96 hrs up to 8.7 hrs on a 20lb tank."
|HEXAGO MODEL NUMBER||HI-HEAT-GAS-150K|
|ENVIRONMENT THAT PRODUCT SUITABLE FOR||With proper ventilation it can be used in both commercial or construction sites both indoor and outdoor; not exposed to rain and snow weather|
|HEATS COVERAGE AREA (SQ. FT)||2,000 - 3,750|
|CFM (REFERENCE ONLY)||352|
|CARTON GROSS WEIGHT (LBS)||21.61|
|PRODUCT NET WEIGHT (LBS)||16.53|
|PRODUCT NET DIMENSION (IN)||25.59x10.24x15.55|
|CORD LENGTH (IN)||5|
|PRIMARY MATERIAL||Steel coated with anti-rusted powder|
|FUEL CONSUMING RATE (LB/HR)||3.7~7.0|
|NOISE LEVEL (DB)||69|
|HOSE LENGTH (FT)||10|
|OVERHEAT AUTO SHUT-OFF PROTECTION||Yes|
|GAS LEAK CUT-OFF PROTECTION||Yes|
|PRIMARY SAFETY CONTROL||Gas Leak Cut-Off Protection|
|IGNITOR TYPE||Automatic Electric Spark|
|PARTS INCLUDED||Regulator & Hose Assembly|
|VARIABLE HEATING SETTING||Yes|
|WARRANTY||1 Year Limited Warranty|
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
For technical support and warranty service, please contact us.
At Hexago, we strive to ensure your shopping experience is enjoyable and seamless. It’s important to us that you are happy with your purchase. If for some reason, a product doesn’t fit your needs, we’re here to help you out.
Most unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs are deducted from the refund.
- Submit your request here within 30 days of delivery.
- You will receive an email confirming that the return request has been accepted or denied within one business day.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you within one to two business days. From the date you receive this email, you will have 30 days to return the product.
- Upon Hexago receiving and inspecting the return, your refund will be issued within one to two weeks.
- Returns are subject to restocking fees of 18% of the purchase price and return shipping fees. Hexago may assess the restocking fees and return shipping fees against the customer’s account or deduct the fees from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy.
- Any items returned outside of this process or period are not eligible for a refund.
Items that are not eligible for return include:
- Clearance items
- Custom-made and made-to-order products
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description
- Used items, or items that have been installed or assembled
- Bundled kits sold at a discounted rate – the entire kit must be returned
- Your refund will be processed back to the original form of payment. Most banks process refunds within 3-5 business days.
- A check will be mailed for any bank wire or check transactions. Refund checks are valid for 90 days from the date they are issued.
- If the product you’ve returned is ineligible for a refund, we will notify you as soon as possible
Once an order has been submitted, we cannot guarantee any cancellations. All orders are processed, packed, and shipped as quickly as possible for you. If you miss the cancellation period for your order, please let us know as soon as possible, and we can help you do a return.
Most items are eligible for cancellation; however, some items are fabricated specially for you and cannot be canceled once the materials are ordered, and fabrication begins. All sales are final for the following:
- Custom made products
- Made-to-order products
- Click here to download Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.